Sunday, March 23, 2014

Review 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix'


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/444327.Harry_Potter_and_the_Order_of_the_Phoenix
I have been a Harry Potter fan from the moment the first book came out. I have read these books many times and watched all the movies. Still, the Harry Potter series is one of my favorite reads so  this year I decided to reread the series again. So that’s why I just finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix again and I decided to write a review even though almost everybody knows this book. I just need to share my love for these books on my blog.

In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix a lot is happening. Lord Voldermort is back in action, Harry returns to Hogwarts while people call him a liar, Harry’s started dating, Dumbledore is being stranger than normal and Hogwarts has a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Of all the Harry Potter books I like Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  the most. Not only is this book longer than the others, which gives us more Harry Potter filled pages, but we also get a lot of answers to questions raised from reading the previous four books.

After reading this book you can’t deny the enormous gift of J.K. Rowling’s storytelling ability. I mean, if you can write a story as good as the Harry Potter series you are truly a very gifted writer. J.K. Rowling is so good in making her characters come to life. I mean, reading this book I truly hated Delores Umbridge. Even after reading this book multiple times, I can get all worked up while reading about Umbridge. Many times I wished somebody would just hit her on the face or throw her in the lake. What a terrible terrible person.

When Sirius fell through the veil at the end of this book I could seriously cry. Every time I read this book I know this will happen but I still get sad. I keep wishing I remember it wrong. But off course, that’s just stupid.

I love Harry  Potter and I will be reading these books many times more. I’ll never grow tired of reading about Harry, Ron and Hermione.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com