Monday, March 17, 2014

Review 'The Redemption of Callie and Kayden'

I have read ‘The Coincidence of Callie of Kayden’ a couple of months ago. I was completely hooked on that story. I seriously kept thinking about that book for days. This book made me think about love, life and all the shitty stuff that sometimes happens. But mainly it kept me thinking about how the story of Callie and Kayden would end. When ‘The Redemption of Callie and Kayden’ arrived at my door a couple of weeks ago I just couldn’t start reading it jet.. I really couldn’t wait to find out how the story of Callie and Kayden would continue, but at the other hand I really didn’t want this story to end. So two days ago I finally worked up the courage and started reading it. And I was just as hooked at this story as at the first one. I just couldn’t put it down and really needed to know how it would end. I just needed to know that Callie and Kayden would find their way back to each other and that there life would get better.

What I like most about this series is the connection Callie and Kayden have with each other. Even though sometimes they don’t know it themselves, the only way to be happy again is to keep a hold on each other and fight like hell to survive the horrors of their past.

And not to forget, I really like Seth, that guy is just so incredibly funny. I wish I could have a friend like that. Callie is one damn lucky girl to have him as a best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com