Saturday, April 5, 2014

Review 'Trust In Me' by J. Lynn


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18698858-trust-in-meCameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life--literally--he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam's not ready to give up. He can't get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

Yesterday I started and finished reading ‘Trust In Me’ by J. Lynn, aka Jennifer Armentrout. ‘Trust In me’ is practically the same book as ‘Wait For You’ but it’s written through Cameron’s point of view, which makes it a totally different read. I really loved the words J. Lynn wrote at the first page of the book:

‘This is for all the fans of Cam and his cookies, who wanted more of our egg-boiling lover boy. Enjoy.’

Just as ‘Wait For You’ I really loved ‘Trust In Me’. It was very interesting to read everything through Cameron’s eyes and it was really funny sometimes. All though I pretty much knew what would happen next because I read ‘Wait For You’ first, but it didn’t bother me at all. When I was reading ‘Wait For You’ I was wondering a lot what Cam was really thinking and now I found out. It was amazing and I couldn’t put it down.

What I loved the most about this book was the way that it really seemed like this book completed the story of Cameron and Avery. The most perfect moment in this book was when Cameron whispered ‘I’m going to marry that girl one day’ and his friend Jase choked on his beer and said ‘Holy shit’. That was just an amazing moment.

So there’s not much more to say about this amazing book. I just loved it and would recommend it to every romance-cookies-hot-guy booklover out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com