Friday, September 11, 2015

Preparing for our Trip to France


Exactly seven days from now, my boyfriend and I are on our way to France for a holiday (7 days) in which we plan to do nothing more than relax and enjoy ourselves. We have a twelve hour car trip to go before we arrive at our destination, but I love those trips and I honestly can’t wait.

Of course, as a reader I’m planning to read a lot in that week. I’m bringing a lot of paperbacks and I’m putting a lot of books on my eBook. Since I don’t have internet access there, I will not be able to post on my blog and this freaks me out a little. But I do think it’s good to take a little break every ones in a while. And obviously I will be back and running with some awesome posts on September 27th. I hope to have some new inspiration about future posts after this holiday.

So I’m one of those girls who don’t really worries about the clothes I have to take with me.. But the books on the other hand.. I’ve been thinking about which books to bring for at least two weeks now. It’s a difficult process which takes a lot of careful planning.


- Which books do I have to read?
- Which books do I want to read?
- How many books will I be able to read?
- Do I need to take my laptop with me to write my reviews on?
- Or will I write them down on paper first? 

It’s a lot of thinking and planning and I can’t wait for the moment that we arrive in France and be able to sit down in the sun and relax.

So.. The books I’m planning to take with me are:



What do you guys think? Do I have enough book with me? Any tips for me? 

 

Thank you for visiting Maureen's Books! 


Maureen's Books
 

2 comments:

  1. France..Wow...I have France on my wishlist.Enjoy loads and click lots of pics!
    The books that you have have such lovely covers and I think you have covered everything here but since you have murder on sea and Death in Dale so I think you should take along Death in the Clouds by Agatha Christie too. This way you'll have books with death on land, sea and in air. LOL

    I am currently rereading this book and it's just amazing. Must Read!

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely make lots of pics! ;) I can't wait.
      Thanks for the tip.. Agatha Christie is definitely an author I need to read a book from soon. My mom has a view of her books, somehow I haven't read anything by her yet.

      Thanks for visiting ;)

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com