The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
This week was a quiet one. It was the end of my vacation so on Tuesday I had to work again. It didn’t really feel like I had been gone for a week, and it kind of bothered me to feel so tired after working only one day. Wednesday was another workday and I felt definitely more at ease being back there, than on Tuesday.
After work I had dinner with two girlfriends and later on we went to the musical ‘The Bodyguard’. (Yep, I went again!!) Even though I had already seen it, it was really good and I loved every minute of it.
Thursday and Friday were me two days off. I spend Thursday cleaning our home, which was very necessary. Although it was a lot of work, I felt very happy when it was done. Everything just looked so neat and shiny again. I spend the evening reading and in bed I watched the pilot episode of ‘Suits’. I really enjoyed it and I’m looking forward to watching more episodes.
On Friday I went to see Batman vs Superman. I really enjoyed the movie and especially the looks of Superman… Sigh.. I hope there will be another movie real soon.. Cause I can't wait!!! :D
This weekend I had to work again which was kind of a bummer since the sun was finally shining.. But hopefully there will be many more sunny days.
And how was your week? Any good new books you started in?
Last Week On The Blog:
- Review 'The Hurricane' by R.J. Prescott
- Wednesday's Favorites: The Pact by Karina Halle
- Blog Tour 'The Father' by Anton Svensson
- My Five Favorite Bookstores
This Week On The Blog:
- Review 'Dark Promises' by Christine Feehan
- Release Event 'Silenced in the Surf' by Kate Dyer Seeley
- Wednesday's Favorites: Masquerade by Joanna Taylor
- Spotlight 'Concealed Betrayal 4' by Dominique L. Watson
- Blog Tour 'Relativity' by Antonia Hayes
- Review 'Raif Badawi: The Voice of Freedom' by Ensaf Haidar
|Received by the author.|