Another week has flown by and I’m so glad it’s weekend again and I’m sitting here, working on my posts and later on I will be reading a lot!! Yeahhhh!! Sigh.. And the weather here is amazing today so reading outside it is!
Last Week On The Blog:
- A Day in The Life of a Nurse
- Wednesday's Favorites: The Soldiers Wife by Pamela Hart
- Review 'The Nearness of You' by Sareeta Domingo
- Guest Post 'Mother' by Tamara Thorne & Alistair Cross
- Release Event 'Forest of Demons' by Debbie Cassidy
This Week On The Blog:
- Discussion Post: What is the Best Time to Write a Review?
- Wednesday's Favories: Power Play by Tiffany Snow
- Review 'The Girl on the Train' by Paula Hawkins
- Review 'The Feelgood Plan' by Dalton Wong
|Received from the Little, Brown Book Group|