I have been complaining about time going by way too fast for a while now. But this week went by even faster than normal. It feels like only yesterday when I was writing my Sunday Post for last week and now it’s already time for the new Sunday post. Man.. Sometimes I really feel like I can’t keep up.
And how was your week? Did I miss any good book or blog news?
Last Week On The Blog:
- Discussion Post: What is the Best Time to Write a Review?
- Wednesday's Favorites: Power Play by Tiffany Snow
- Review 'The Girl on the Train' by Paula Hawkins
- Review 'The Feelgood Plan' by Dalton Wong
This Week On The Blog:
- My Top 5 Cities I Want to Visit Someday
- Wednesday's Favorites: The Ripper Gene by Michael Ransom
- Blog Tour '27 Days To Midnight' by Kristine Kruppa
|Received from the Little, Brown Book Group|