Monday, June 13, 2016

Help Needed: Wednesday's Favorites


Since early November last year I’ve been having a weekly post called ‘Wednesday’s Favorites’. In this post I talk about a book I loved and that I think deserves a little more attention. In this post all sorts of books from all sorts of genre’s will have a chance to shine. And I’ve been having a lot of fun making this posts.

But unfortunately the Wednesday’s Favorites doesn’t get a lot of views. Most weeks it’s my least visited post of the week. And that makes me sad, to be honest.

I would love to make the Wednesday’s Favorites post better. And if it doesn’t get better.. well maybe I just have to stop making it. But first I want to try making it better.. and for that I need your help. So.. Please help a girl out, and fill in this form. ;) 


Thank you for taking the time and helping me out! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I will post a link to this post/survey on my Sunday post, Maureen. Maybe you will get more feedback to help?

    I am still fairly new to your blog. I think it's a great feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That's so kind ;)
      I'm still hoping it will get a little bit more views.. But I do love making this post so maybe I just have to keep going!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com