The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
The last two weeks have been crazy busy. I worked a lot, and many long days. And because of that I even missed the Sunday Post last week. I was so tired, I just needed to do nothing and relax. I wanted to make a Sunday Post.. but in the end I figured it was better to skip a week and catch up on my house, blog and reading. But this week I’m back!
I’m still really busy with work, and figuring things out for the wedding. And I definitely have some trouble finding time for myself to read. But I’m hoping to find a better routine soon.
This week my boyfriend and I started watching ‘Games of Thrones’, which we hadn’t seen before. We’re still at the very beginning of the series (we just watched the third episode) but we definitely like it so far. I wanted to watch this series for a long time, but I always wanted to read the book first. Since I figured that reading the book wouldn’t be in the near future, I decided it was time to watch the show. I know… we are soooo behind!!
On Friday me and my mom spend the day in the Sauna. It was our first time in a big sauna, and although it took some getting used to, we had a lovely day. Lots of saunas, nice food, good company and even a massage. It was a perfect day to catch up and relax.
At night we barbequed with the guys. The day went by way to fast.
And this weekend I have to work again. It’s the third weekend in a row I have to work, and I honestly can’t wait for next weekend, when I don’t have to work.
Books and Blogging:
Like I said before, I didn't have a lot of reading time these last view weeks. But I'm trying to figure something out so I can catch up on my reading. Blog wise I also didn't have a lot of time, so I tried to make my posts for the whole week on one day. Hopefully this upcoming week will also give me some more blogging time. I really miss spending time on here.
As you can see I didn't have a Wednesday's Favorites post this week. I'm trying to make some changes to the post and since I also had a blog tour post on Wednesday, I decided to take a week off to fix it up a little. ;)
Last Week On The Blog:
- Movie Recap 'Me Before You'
- Release Event 'Caught Bread Handed' by Ellie Alexander
- Blog Tour 'Valley of the Dolls' by Jacqueline Susann
- Review 'Hope and Red' by Jon Skovron
This Week On The Blog:
- Book Blast 'Eternal Sacrifice' by Stacey O'Neale
- Wednesday's Favorites: Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
- Review 'The Walking Fire' by Antony Ryan
- Review 'I Let You Go' by Clara Mackintosh
|Received from the Little, Brown Book Group|
- Have you guys heard about all the seasons of Gilmore Girls, being on Netflix from July 1st? I love that series and I never get bored watching episodes. I also can't wait for the new episodes to air.
- Last week was the anniversary of the publication of Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone. It was published for the first time 19 years ago!! Where did the time go?
- Other Harry Potter news.. Tom Felton, who played Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter, has joined the cast of the series ‘The Flash’. I’m so behind on this series, but definitely want to catch up now!
You’ve probably already seen it.. But I can’t wait for this movie to come out, so I’m going to add the trailer here anyway just so I can look at it again. Sigh.. LOL!‘Beauty and the Beast’ featuring Emma Watson coming in 2017!