The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Another week has flown by. Life has been busy this week. I had to work four days and didn’t have a lot of free time. So I honestly don’t have a lot of things to tell you guys this week.
My boyfriend (I still need to get used to saying ‘my fiancé’ LOL) and I watched a view episodes of Game of Thrones, and we still really like it. I also watched another episode of Nashville. So I’m still really behind in both series, but I definitely love both. Especially since they are sooo different.
This weekend I finally didn’t have to work. On Saturday we slept in and then we went to the gym. After the gym we went to Amsterdam, to get my ‘work’ bag fixed. Normally I love Amsterdam, but this time.. Man it was crowded there. It looked like everyone decided to go to Amsterdam. It was a really short visit this time! LOL!!
Books and Blogging:
Blogging wise, I’m proud to say I managed to find a little more balance this week. After work each day I was able to get some blogging done, and I also got some good reading time this week. So I’m really happy.
This Wednesday, I had my new and improved Wednesday’s Favorites post. Since I didn’t receive a lot of negative feedback on my question about tips and tricks to improve my weekly post, I only added a view things and updated my banner. I feel good about it!!
Although I didn’t receive any new books this week, I did sign up for some new exciting Blog Tours I hope I’ll get a spot in.
And how was your week? Did you receive any good new reads?
Last Week On The Blog:
- Book Blast 'Eternal Sacrifice' by Stacey O'Neale
- Wednesday's Favorites: Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
- Review 'The Walking Fire' by Antony Ryan
- Review 'I Let You Go' by Clara Mackintosh
This Week On The Blog:
- Blog Tour 'Peanuts & Eggcups' by Sara Mendes
- Blog Tour Bodyguards of LA County by Cate Beauman
- Wednesday's Favorites: Colonization by Aubrie Dionne
- Review 'The Bourbon Kings' by J.R. Ward
No new arrivals this week.
- ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ just got out in the theaters here in Holland, and I can’t wait to go see it. It looks amazing. Did any of you see the movie yet? What did you think?
- It’s been 20 years since the Spice Girl hit ‘Wannabe’ came out, and now there is a new video to get awareness for Global Goals. I love this..