Another week has flown by. Life has been busy this week. I had to work four days and didn’t have a lot of free time. So I honestly don’t have a lot of things to tell you guys this week.
My boyfriend (I still need to get used to saying ‘my fiancé’ LOL) and I watched a view episodes of Game of Thrones, and we still really like it. I also watched another episode of Nashville. So I’m still really behind in both series, but I definitely love both. Especially since they are sooo different.
Books and Blogging:
Blogging wise, I’m proud to say I managed to find a little more balance this week. After work each day I was able to get some blogging done, and I also got some good reading time this week. So I’m really happy.
And how was your week? Did you receive any good new reads?
Last Week On The Blog:
- Book Blast 'Eternal Sacrifice' by Stacey O'Neale
- Wednesday's Favorites: Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
- Review 'The Walking Fire' by Antony Ryan
- Review 'I Let You Go' by Clara Mackintosh
This Week On The Blog:
- Blog Tour 'Peanuts & Eggcups' by Sara Mendes
- Blog Tour Bodyguards of LA County by Cate Beauman
- Wednesday's Favorites: Colonization by Aubrie Dionne
- Review 'The Bourbon Kings' by J.R. Ward
No new arrivals this week.
- ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ just got out in the theaters here in Holland, and I can’t wait to go see it. It looks amazing. Did any of you see the movie yet? What did you think?
- It’s been 20 years since the Spice Girl hit ‘Wannabe’ came out, and now there is a new video to get awareness for Global Goals. I love this..