Friday was another workday. And today, Saturday, I’m going to see Tarzan, and later today I have to work the evening shift. I’m so curious about Tarzan. I can’t wait.
Last Week On The Blog:
- Blog Tour 'Peanuts & Eggcups' by Sara Mendes
- Blog Tour Bodyguards of LA County by Cate Beauman
- Wednesday's Favorites: Colonization by Aubrie Dionne
- Review 'The Bourbon Kings' by J.R. Ward
This Week On The Blog:
- Movie Recap 'Tarzan'
- Review 'Justice for Abby' by Cate Beauman
- Wednesday's Favorites: Angry Blonde by Maria Mroziuk
- Blog Tour 'The Eden Tree' by Peter Worthington
|Received from the author|
|Received from the Little, Brown Book Group|
- The world has definitely gotten a little darker this week. My thoughts go out to all the people in Nice!! I’ve walked that beautiful boulevard a view times.. It will never be the same!
- Everywhere I look on the internet there's talk about Pokemon Go. I loved Pokemon when I was younger, but this really is a little crazy. People are walking around with their phones on the most strange places. Even in hospitals people are going in to 'catch' Pokemon. Well.. I understand it's new and probably fun.. but get a grip people!
- The TV-series Bones is approaching it's last season. I'm so sad!! I'm still really behind on watching but still.. I can't imagine not seeing Bones on television.
- Last but not least.. Sunday it was the European Football finale. Portugal won. But there was this cute video going around of a litlle Portugese boy giving a crying France guy a hug. Especially today, this video is even cuter.