Wednesday, November 16, 2016

HoHoHo Read-a-Thon: The Round up


This year was my first time participating in the HoHoHo Read-a-thon. Since I looooove Christmas, and I loooove reading this Read-a-thon sounded like the perfect one to join. During the Read-a-thon you could participate in challenges, win prizes, meet new friends and join the Twitter party.

http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/2016/09/ho-ho-ho-readathon-november-9th-15th-signup.html


So.. What is the HoHoHo Read-a-thon? The HoHoHo Read-a-thon is hosted by Kimberly @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and it is the perfect opportunity to read some fun Christmas themed books, visit other blogs and awesome prizes.

Since I had to work every day of the Read-a-thon, I wasn't able to read/listen to all three books I wanted to. But I did manage to finish  'Christmas at Little Beach Street Bakkery' and 'Merry Christmas Baby'. So I'm pretty happy with that. I loved coming home from work and visiting the other participating blogs. It was definitely a lot of fun. Next year I'll try to get more free time while I join #HoHoHoRAT.

How did you guys do?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30234835-christmas-at-the-little-beach-street-bakery?ac=1&from_search=truehttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28379419-merry-christmas-baby?ac=1&from_search=true

Please visit Kimberly @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and make sure you also visit the other participants.

2 comments:

  1. It's fun starting some Christmas reads so early, isn't it. I read 4 and now I'm really in the festive zone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun. I'm looking forward to Chrismas even more than I was before. :D

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com