Wednesday, November 9, 2016

HoHoHo Read-A-Thon


This year is my first time participating in the HoHoHo Read-a-thon. Since I looooove Christmas, and I loooove reading this Read-a-thon sounded like the perfect one to join. During the Read-a-thon you can participate in challenges, win prizes, meet new friends and join the Twitter party.

http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/2016/09/ho-ho-ho-readathon-november-9th-15th-signup.html


So.. What is the HoHoHo Read-a-thon? The HoHoHo Read-a-thon is hosted by Kimberly @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and it is the perfect opportunity to read some fun Christmas themed books, visit other blogs and awesome prizes. Since I’m a nurse, and don’t really get a say in the days I have to work, I have to work almost the entire Read-a-thon.. But I’m planning to join the fun in the evenings and read as much Christmas themed books as I can then. (I’ll sleep when I’m old right?)

And since I always like to set my goals pretty high, these are the books I’m planning to read for this challenge.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30234835-christmas-at-the-little-beach-street-bakery?ac=1&from_search=truehttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29775512-a-christmas-kiss

And while I'm driving to and from work I will listen to this audio book:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28379419-merry-christmas-baby?ac=1&from_search=true

Since I will be working most of the time, I'll try to read as much as I can, join as many challenges I can, meet more book bloggers.. and most of all have a lot of fun.

If you also want to join the HoHoHo Read-A-Thon fun.. Please visit Kimberly @ the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and make sure you also visit the other participants.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Reading! Have fun with the RAT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen the covers for these books are gorgeous... I need to add them. Hope you have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a lot of fun with them so far. :D

      Delete
  3. I love bouncing around and seeing all of these beautiful Christmas books. These covers are fantastic! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely makes you feel festive right?! I love the feel of Christmas and this event definitely makes me feel like Christmas is right around the corner. ;)

      Delete
  4. Those look festive and fun! Enjoy the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know that Katie Reus had any Christmas/Winter reads! Well, I'm very behind on a lot of her books so that's what I'll blame for my ignorance lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the readathon! And happy reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the covers, they're so very holiday-esque! Hope you're enjoying them (:

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com