The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
This week has been a good one. Not a lot to tell you guys though. But for me it was definitely a good one. On Monday my nightshift ended and I came home, slept three hours and I went to the movie theater and saw ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’. Loved that movie!
On Tuesday one of my girlfriends came to visit and we had a lovely time. We talked a lot, I made a nice Italian Sandwich and we watched a view episodes of Arrow. We’re still just in the first season, but this is the series we watch together so we aren’t going very fast. It was a lovely day.
Wednesday and Thursday I had to work again, but it were good days. Not too busy, and we definitely had time to talk a little more with our patients which unfortunately is not always the case.
Friday I was able to do some work from home which was very nice. Since I’ve been working so much lately I’ve been very tired and it was nice to not set the alarm for a change. I work around 08.30 a.m. and then I did some work stuff. It was very relaxing and I definitely did more than I expected too.
And now.. I’m finally free this whole weekend after working the previous four. We are spending the weekend together with just the two of us. Which is definitely a good thing since we’re both so busy most of the days. Sunday will be our PJ day!! I’ll do the Sunday Post off course, but I’ll be sitting in my Pajama! LOL!!
Books & Blogging:
I definitely had some reading time this week and it was great. I feel so much more relaxed than I felt the previous weeks. I’m also planning to do a lot more reading this weekend. Sigh.. Happy me!!
Blogging wise it’s been going good too. I’ve had a busy week with every day a new post and next will be pretty booked to. I love it though.
Since I did a poll the other week which gave me a lot of positive reactions, I’m working on starting my own ‘Favorite’ meme next year. I still have a lot to work out but I’m excited about it and I hope I will be able to give you guys some more info soon.
And I’m thinking of adding my own ‘Life as a Nurse’ post at least once a month where I tell something about my life as a nurse. It feels like a good thing to do since being a Nurse is also such a big part of my life. Not sure about it yet though.
Last Week On The Blog:
- Media Blitz 'Nightfall Bay' by Carolyn J. Rose
- Review 'Billy Bobble and the Witch Hunt' by R.S. Mellette
- Wednesday's Favorites: Baxter's Draw by Juliette Harper
- 12 Days of Clink Street: Review & Guest Post 'Rules for Thursday Lovers' by Yana Stajno
- Movie Recap 'Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them'
- Blog Tour 'Talking As Fast As I Can' by Lauren Graham (Giveaway UK Only)
This Week On The Blog:
- Review 'Christmas at the Little Beach Street Bakery' by Jenny Colgan
- Audiobook Event 'Shadows of Tomorrow' by Jessica Meats
- Wednesday's Favorites 'Sunshine' by Nikki Rae
- Review 'Brown Eyed Girl' by Lisa Kleypas
- 12 Days of Clink Street: Review & Guest Post 'For The Love of Grace' by Andy Blackman
|Bought myself on Audible|