Wednesday, May 31, 2017

My Favorite.. Part About Blogging



My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info: My Favorite Meme.

Ever since I started my book blog three years ago I’ve been loving everything about blogging. I love thinking of posts and making them look nice, I love the opportunity to read more and different books I normally wouldn’t get to read. I pretty much like everything about blogging. But my favorite part is definitely the way I got to connect with my fellow book bloggers out there. 

Reading has been a big part of my life for a very long time, but I never really felt like I could talk about it as passionately as I wanted to. Ever since I started ‘Maureen’s Books’ I found out that I’m not that weird or strange at all, and that there are many other book lovers out there, who love talking about books as much as I do. 

Not only can I talk about all the books I read, but I also find more books and authors I probably wouldn’t have found otherwise. And the best thing.. I get to talk and connect with people all around the world, and it’s so much fun.  


What is your favorite thing about blogging?

Link Up Your My Favorite.. Post:


Want to help me improve the My Favorite.. Post? Give me some feedback here.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with everything, Maureen! I, too, love every part of blogging, especially talking about books with others and doing fun memes like this! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging is such a great way to meet more people and to find more amazing books and authors. I love it! And doing fun memes is definitely a great part too! ;) LOL!!

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com